Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur
Save thousands of Rupees on your Hair Transplant Surgeries, and get back the authentic volume of your hair !!!
Jaipur Skincity is one of India’s prominent clinics in the field of Hair Transplantation and we help every year more than 200 patients to solve their hair loss problems.
Why to Choose Jaipur Skincity for Hair Transplant?
Our clinic offers hair transplant surgery at moderate prices, without compromising the quality.
Don’t believe? Check for yourself !
- Our clinic is the 1st and only centre in Rajasthan that offers Exclusive FUE technique. The older techniques are not even performed at the center, anymore.
- Our instruments are imported and we use titanium punches to perform the surgery. We use US FDA approved SAFE Scribe Machine for extraction of follicles.
- We offer the renowned FUE technique at the price of the older FUT . The starting cost for FUE is 29,999/-.
- The nationwide celebrated and experienced surgeon, Dr. Sachin Sharda is the one who performs the precise transplants. He has treated more than 1,00,000 skin and hair patients with satisfactory results.
The best feeling comes when you know that you are in safe hands and soon you will experience the worth of your money. So, visit our centre to know more about our procedures and techniques.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant Surgery claims to be the only permanent solution for baldness and this is why all hair loss victims look up to the procedure as their only savior. If you are also planning to undergo a hair transplant in the near future, remember cost is one major factor that can influence not only your decision to opt for the surgery but also the ultimate outcome of the procedure.
How? Obviously, if the cost of surgery does not fall within your budget you would look for other affordable options. And if, for instance, you find a surgeon offering the transplant at an unusually low rate, quality is most probably compromised, and this way it will affect the ultimate outcome of the surgery.
Before going into this discussion lets understand first the difference between a hair and a hair follicle.
Hair naturally grows in groupings of 1 to 4 hairs. This group is called a ‘follicular unit’ or more commonly known as a hair follicle or a graft.
A follicular unit will contain a single hair or multiple hairs grouped together, and also contains sebaceous (oil) glands, nerves, a small muscle, and occasional vellus hair, which are finer than the normal scalp hair. so keeping them intact during the harvesting process from the donor area maximises the chances of successful regrowth once they are implanted into the recipient area of the scalp.
Follicular units are also referred to as ‘grafts’, so when the doctor speaks about the number of grafts required for a transplant he’s talking about the number of follicular units he can safely take from a donor area to cover the balding regions of the scalp.
On an average Indian population have 2.2 – 2.5 hair in 1 follicle, 2000 follicle is roughly around 4000-5000 hairs.
Now this is the follicular unit which is the most important factor during surgery as in
1) Deciding how many follicles are required for the coverage of the bald area.
2) How they are harvested –by strip method or by single single unit extraction method.
3) selecting the correctly sized follicular unit for a recipient specific area in order create the natural look and to optimize the density
4) From which part of the body they are harvested- back of head or other body area.
5) Graft handling after extraction and how they are transplanted back to the recipient area.
6) How the sugery is charged per follicle or per hair.
Worldwide it is the “per follicle charges” is the standard way of charging .it is said that “Hair transplant surgery prices should always be based on the number of grafts transplanted, and not the number of hairs.because one can extract and count number of unit , not number of hairs”
Other factors which will determine your final amount are
- Male vs Female hair transplant -Female hair transplant is little costlier as compared to male hair transplant.
- Donor Area – transplant from scalp is cheaper as compared to body hair transplant.
- Technique used FUE vs FUT – FUE is little expensive as it requires more expertise of the team.Strip Method(FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). FUE needs more time and effort of the doctor so this more expensive than the traditional strip removal technique.
But here at jaipur skincity our pricing is almost comparable even while doing exclusive FUE as we believe in affordable services for all.ut we provide FUE at the price of FUT at our center.
- Qualification and Affiliation of Doctor – Before taking final decision for surgery you are advised to check the qualification and affiliation of the doctor . Our specialist Dr. Sachin Sharda is a M.D.(dermatology) from prestigious S.M.S. medical college and also he is a member of the association of hair restoration surgeons, India.
- Services offered at the center – Modular O.T. table, cold L.ED. lights, titanium punches and instruments, permanent and fully trained staff are among few gold standard facilities available at our center .
- Hair Characteristics –This may sound weird but your hair texture and color does play a part in determining number of grafts required for efficient coverage of bald areas, thereby influencing directly the cost of surgery.For example, if you have dark thick and curly hairs, then fewer will be required to cover a bald patch as compared to someone with fine, straight hair. this will automatically cut your procedure cost.
- Geographic Location of the Provider – you may be aware of the fact the cost of living varies at different parts of the world. So, it’s quite usual to find surgeons based in different parts of the globe asking for different amount.
so surgery in 3 tire city like in jaipur would be cheaper in comparison to big metros.same way in the same city surgery would be costing higher if the centre is located in high rental place.
- centre is franchisee or owned:- the owned centre would definitely be costing less as they need not pay fees to the doctor who is coming from outside.
Go through a detailed examination at our center as we need to understand the type of your hair, the stage of baldness you are experiencing, the amount of grafts required to restore the hair damage and know the final cost of hair transplant.
Hair Loss Patterns
Cost of Hair Transplant by FUE
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is by far the most advanced and celebrated hair transplant method. The surgeon must be very well skilled and experienced to source out each individual follicular unit. Each session of FUE will cost you around rs 30000 to rs 90000 and your treatment might require more than one session to restore your lost hair.
One of the main factors, that decides the cost of transplants by FUE is the source of the hair follicles. For example, the body hair units cost more than the transplant of head hair. You need to pay the per follicle amount which will come down for larger number of follicles. Higher number of follicles will bring the average cost down.
Although, you must be happy to know that over the years the cost of hair transplant has reduced considerably. The modern techniques and the frivolous competition have pulled the cost down.
Benefits of FUE Technique
- This technique is the permanent solution of your hair loss. Once, you have taken this treatment you can relax as your hair will stay the way they are, forever.
- It saves you from the unwanted and hideous surgery scars, and does not cause you any pain.
- It offers fast recovery. We have seen patients return back to work the same day.
- We offer this renowned and successful technique at the cost of FUT
Moreover, compared to strip surgery where exact number of grafts cannot be determined before surgery, by FUE… you can know exact number of grafts extracted and thus get full value of money.
Dangers of Cheap Cost Hair Transplants
It is mandatory that you check out various doctors and clinics before taking up the right one. It is important to understand that when it comes to health the monetary issues take a back seat. Cheaper services can be hazardous for your health. In fact, you might end up spending more on getting the damages repaired.
It is not difficult to find a clinic that assures you of their quality and gives you humongous discount too. But do not take decisions on-the-spur-of-the-moment. You should do a good homework before getting up in any direction.
Jaipur Skincity offers high standards and never compromises with the health of its patients.
Your Head, Your Decision
At the end of the day, you need to understand the complexities of hair loss and the quality of your desired result. You must make the final decision only after you have met the surgeon and got the detailed examination of your scalp and body hair done.
So, it is advisable to invest money only after thorough investigations. Your health is more important than the money, after all.