Nowadays, everybody wants smooth and clear skin, but they don’t know which method is perfect. According to Dr Sachin Sharda(Dermatologist in Jaipur), laser hair removal in Jaipur is best because Laser hair removal is the procedure in which laser removes unwanted hair from different parts of the body. It is the most effective solution for hair removal compared to other hair removal methods like waxing, threading etc. Laser hair removal is a permanent method that gives long-lasting results only in six to eight sessions.
- In Jaipur Skincity, we use the world’s best hair removal laser– LightSheer Duet (Diode Laser) in Laser hair removal in Jaipur.
- The first and only laser machine in the entire Rajasthan.
- We use vacuum technology to provide our patients with painless and safe treatment.
- In Jaipur Skincity, we use a High-speed probe for complete body hair removal in just 45 minutes.
- Through 6 to 8 sessions, we provide permanent body hair removal.
- Laser is done directly under the supervision of an expert dermatologist.
Cost of laser hair removal in Jaipur Skincity
The cost of laser hair removal in Jaipur depends on the treatment area’s size, complexity and other factors. That is a myth that laser hair removal is so much more expensive than the different methods of hair removal, but laser hair removal is not expensive. Our prices for a single session start at just 1000 Rs to as much as 30000 Rs.
Area for Laser Hair Removal
Cost per session in INR.
|2000 INR to 5000 INR|
2000 INR to 6000 INR
3000 INR to 8000 INR
3000 INR to 5000 INR
5000 INR to 10,000 INR
5000 INR to 20,000 INR
We provide generous cost-effective packages and “combo” pricing. We guarantee you will get the best permanent laser hair removal treatment in Jaipur with no pain or side effects. We believe in providing our patients with quality services and the best technology at affordable prices.
Laser Hair Removal – How Does it Work?
Hair removal lasers emit a light at a specific wavelength known to be absorbed by the pigment (colour) in the hair follicle — without damaging the surrounding skin.
First, The light is converted to heat energy, which disables the hair follicle so it will not produce another hair.
The interval between two sessions can be 3-6 weeks, depending on the individual’s hair growth rate. Waxing and threading can destroy hair follicles in the active phase, so one must avoid them in between lasers. Rarely temporary side effects can be seen, which include redness, swelling, or pigmentation.
Best machine for Laser Hair Removal
The best technology for laser hair removal is the diode laser, considered the gold standard for hair removal worldwide. Cases failing on Nd: YAG can be effectively treated with the diode laser. Our centre has the world’s best and most advanced diode laser –” LightSheer Duet™”, which is better than other machines. This machine is USFDA approved and is the most preferred laser hair removal machine used in Europe and USA.
Various lasers are used for laser hair removal, like a diode, Nd: YAG, IPL, etc. Out of these, IPL is not a laser; instead, it is a source of light leading to wrong results. Nd: YAG is considered the second best technology for hair-removing laser. It’s mainly used in saloons and beauty clinics.
Why multiple sessions are required?
We are using a high-speed vacuum-based probe which takes 20 minutes for the legs & back and just 45 minutes for the whole body. This is the fastest treatment possible with any laser. Most patients require six to eight sessions to achieve clearance of an area. Only a few patients require more than eight sessions. Hair grows in repeating cycles, and only in the actively growing phase does the hair contain enough pigment to absorb sufficient energy to disable the hair follicle. When hair is in the dormant stage, it has little or no pigment and cannot absorb the laser light. When you come for your treatment, we disable all hair follicles with actively growing hair in the treatment area. Then a few weeks later, some of your dormant hair would have moved into the actively growing stage, and you will get treatment to disable those. As this cycle gets repeated, you experience increasing Removal of hair.
Benefits of laser Hair removal
- Laser hair removal gives permanent Removal of hair.
- This treatment is long-lasting compared to waxing, threading etc.
- Laser hair removal is less painful than others.
- It is unlike cumbersome, messy and repetitive hair removal methods.
- The lasers do not remove the skin, so there are very low risks.
Disclaimer : Results may very significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences.
How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal?
Before you have your hair laser removed,
- First, you should consult your doctor to ensure you are a good candidate for treatment.
- Waxing, plumage, tweezing, and electrolysis should be restricted for 6 weeks before treatment.
The laser focuses on the hair roots, temporarily removed when waxed or plucked.
Why choose Jaipur Skincity for laser hair removal in Jaipur?
Jaipur Skincity is the best dermatology centre in Jaipur, Rajasthan. They are best for Laser hair removal treatment because
- We have World’s Best Hair Removal Laser– LightSheer Duet (Diode Laser), which is the best for Laser hair removal treatment.
- The first and only machine in the entire Rajasthan.
- In Jaipur Skincity, we use vacuum technology to provide painless and safe treatment.
- The laser hair removal procedure only takes 45 by using a High-speed probe.
- Laser treatment is done under the supervision of the best dermatologist in Jaipur( Dr Sachin Sharda).
- We guarantee permanent hair removal only in 6 to 8 sessions.
- Minimum Side effects and easily consultation with the doctor.
- We provide a price of 1000 to 30,000 depending upon the treatment area.
- We provide generous cost-effective packages and “combo” pricing to our patients.
- Treatment taken by 15 years experienced dermatologist Dr Sachin Sharda.
Is laser hair removal uncomfortable or even painful?
You may experience a small but manageable sensation that we describe as a “pinch” or a “zap” when we pulse the laser. Most of our former waxing, stringing, and electrolysis clients report that the discomfort is far less than those hair removal methods.
We use a patented Advanced Contact Cooling System™ to protect your outer skin during a laser hair removal treatment. The laser’s light emerges through a sapphire crystal window pressed against your skin to instantly remove the heat that gives you a little “pinch” feeling as the laser pulses. You experience minimum discomfort during a laser treatment.
Two factors favour laser over electrolysis: time and comfort. While electrolysis is effective, it works by inserting a tiny needle into each hair follicle, one at a time, and delivering a jolt of electricity and/or radio frequency energy. In contrast, the size of the treatment window on the laser head allows the laser to disable many hair follicles in a single pulse. We can treat an entire upper lip in five to nine quick pulses, while an electrolysis would take up to hundreds of precisely placed “zaps” to cover the same area. Just think of the time commitment involved in larger areas, such as a back, bikini or full legs! In addition, you experience a less painful sensation with the laser.
Laser hair removal is safe when it is performed by a trained and experienced technician.
Yes, laser remove hair permanently which is done by Dr. Sachin Shardha at Jaipur Skincity.