Are you looking for the best hair transplant cost in jaipur? So look no further because Jaipur Skincity offers the best hair transplant in jaipur at an affordable price. Jaipur Skincity’s expert dermatologist, Dr Sachin Sharda, has a record of successfully treating over 1 lac patients for hair loss issues. He is the best skin specialist and dermatologist in jaipur, who provides the best hair transplant procedure at affordable cost. When we think about the cost of a hair transplant cost in jaipur, it depends on many factors, like the type of treatment, the extent of hair loss, and the number of grafts required. If you are considering a hair transplant treatment, consider Dr. Sachin Sharda’s Jaipur Skincity Dermatology Clinic in Jaipur.
Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur at Jaipur Skincity
|Number of grafts||FUE Treatment||FUT Treatment|
|1000 – 1500 Grafts||20000 Rs. – 30000 Rs.||25000 Rs. – 30000 Rs.|
|2000 – 2500 Grafts||40000 Rs. – 50000 Rs.||50000 Rs. – 55000 Rs.|
|3000 – 3500 Grafts||60000 Rs. – 70000 Rs.||75000 Rs. – 80000 Rs.|
|4000 – 4500 Grafts||80000 Rs. – 90000 Rs.||100000 Rs. – 110000 Rs.|
|5000 or more Grafts||Package||Package|
Note: The above cost is just an estimate only. To know the exact price, you can visit the Jaipur Skin City clinic at Lal Kothi or Pratap Nagar in Jaipur.
Types of Hair Transplant Treatments at Jaipur Skincity
There are two types of Hair Transplant: –
1. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUE is a type of hair transplant involving shaving your head’s back. Local anaesthesia is given to the patient, individual hair follicles are removed from the back of the head, and tiny incisions are placed on the scalp. The hair follicles removed from the back are inserted into the incisions, and the surgical site is then covered with gauze or bandages.
2. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
In FUT, a strip of the scalp is removed from the back of the head, and the removed scalp region is closed with stitches. Now, the surgeon will use a scalpel to cut the scalp into smaller pieces, which can be used to separate hair follicles. These smaller pieces are known as grafts. Sometimes, a surgeon will separate the original strip of scalp into thousands of grafts containing between one and four hair follicles.
Next, the surgeon uses a needle, blade and a microscope to make small holes in the scalp for the graft transplantation. Then, the surgeon inserts grafts into the holes at the donor site, and at the end, the surgical site is covered with gauze or bandages. The treatment of FUT hair transplant is done under local anaesthesia.
Why Choose Jaipur Skin City for The Hair Transplant Procedure?
Dr Sachin Sharda’s Jaipur Skincity is the best dermatology clinic in jaipur, which provides affordable hair transplant treatment in jaipur. He is offered the latest FUE Technique at Jaipur Skincity and uses the US FDA-approved Safe Scribe Machine to extract follicles. Dr Sachin Sharda also created a record of successfully treating over 1 Lakh patients who are facing hair-related issues, and he has 15 years of experience in the field of dermatology. Jaipur Skincity is one of the best hair transplant clinics in jaipur and also provides many dermatology treatments which is related to skin and hair.
The best feeling comes when you know that you are in safe hands and will soon experience the worth of your money. Dr Sachin Sharda is an expert in Hair Transplant and Laser hair removal in Jaipur. So, visit Dr Sachin Shrada’s Jaipur Skincity Clinic at the Lal Kothi Branch or Pratap Nagar Branch in Jaipur to consult more about your procedures and treatment.
About Dr Sachin Sharda
Dr. Sachin Sharda, a renowned dermatologist in Jaipur, boasts a remarkable 15-year journey in the field of dermatology, making him one of the best skin specialists in the region. Holding an M.D. in Dermatology and VD-MBBS from the prestigious S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur, Dr. Sachin’s expertise is unmatched.
With a global reach, he has successfully treated over 1 lakh patients, earning him well-deserved recognition. His affiliation as a permanent member of the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists speaks to his commitment to excellence.
At Jaipur Skincity, Dr Sachin Sharda offers an extensive array of skin and cosmetic treatments. From addressing acne scars to chemical peels, skin rejuvenation, mole removal, and hair transplant treatments, his services cover a wide spectrum of dermatological needs. Dr Sachin’s dedication to personalized skincare shines through, making him the go-to expert for anyone seeking exceptional dermatological care.
FUE vs FUT Hair Transplant at Jaipur Skincity
Most hair transplant doctors in the country prefer the FUE hair transplant technique. The technique could be better, but it is relatively easy to use and requires less equipment and infrastructure to execute. Though straightforward, the method is highly delicate and requires expertise and experienced hands. According to the patient’s circumstances, the hair transplant surgeon should choose the most practically suitable approach for the patient.
Dr Sachin Sharda doesn’t prefer any one hair transplant process at Jaipur Skincity; instead, he makes decisions holistically based on the needs of each patient. The distinctions and specific indications for each hair transplant technique are considered when selecting the method.
The cost of a hair transplant in Jaipur is meagre. However, the quality of the procedure varies depending on the facility. The top amenities and services are provided at a reasonable price by Jaipur Skincity.
To learn more, book an appointment with us at Jaipur Skincity. We would like to serve you with the best and most comfortable experience of a hair transplant.
Factors Affecting Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur
- Gender: Female hair transplants tend to be slightly costlier than male hair transplants in Jaipur.
- Donor Area: A hair transplant from the scalp is generally cheaper than one using body hair.
- FUE vs FUT: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) may be a bit more expensive than the traditional Strip Method (FUT) because it requires a higher level of expertise and more time and effort from the medical team.
“But here at Jaipur Skincity, our pricing is comparable even when opting for exclusive FUE because we believe in providing affordable services for all. We provide FUE at the price of FUT at our centre.”
- Qualification and Affiliation of Doctor: Before making the final decision for surgery, you are advised to check the staff and affiliation of the doctor. Our specialist, Dr Sachin Sharda, is an M.D.(dermatology) from a prestigious S.M.S. college and a member of the Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons, India.
- Services: Modular O.T., cold LED lights, titanium punches and instruments, and permanent and fully trained staff are among the few gold-standard facilities available at our centre.
- Hair Characteristics: This may sound weird, but your hair texture and colour play a part in determining the number of grafts required for efficient coverage of bald areas, directly influencing the hair transplant surgery cost. For example, if you have dark, thick, curly hair, less will be required to cover a bald patch than someone with fine, straight hair. This will automatically cut your procedure cost.
- Geographic Location of the Provider: You may know that the cost of living varies in different parts of the world. So, it’s pretty usual to find surgeons from around the globe asking for different amounts. So surgery in 3 tire cities like in Jaipur would be cheaper than big metros. In the same town, surgery would cost more if the centre is located in a high-rental place.
- Center is Franchisee or Owned: The owned centre would cost less as they need not pay fees to the doctor who is coming from outside.
Go through a detailed examination at our centre as we need to understand your hair type, the stage of baldness you are experiencing, the number of grafts required to restore the hair damage, and the final hair transplant cost.
Major Hair Loss Patterns in Male and Females
Hair Loss Patterns refer to the specific way in which hair recedes or thins on an individual’s scalp, helping doctors determine the most suitable approach for a hair transplant.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant Technique
- FUE technique is the permanent solution to hair loss.
- Saves you from unwanted and hideous surgery scars.
- It does not cause any Pain.
- Offers fast recovery.
- We offer this well-known and successful technique at the cost of FUT.
Your Head, Your Decision
You need to understand the complexities of hair loss and the quality of your desired result. You must make the final decision only after you have met the surgeon and thoroughly examined your scalp and body hair.
So, it is advisable to invest money only after thorough investigations. Your health is more important than the money, after all.
After and Before Results of FUE Hair Transplant
*Disclaimer: Results may vary significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences.
Since your own follicles are implanted on your head, the hair transplant produces permanent and natural results.
Definitely. In hair transplant hair roots are implanted which continue to produce hair as in normal condition. One can cut them, shave them, dye them and style according to his desire.
There is no long term adverse effect of hair transplant, only in rare cases swelling and folliculitis can be seen in short term which subsides within few days.
It’s a single-day procedure (approx. 8-10 hrs.)
Yes of course. Transplant is performed under local anesthesia. You can talk to us or listen to music during whole surgery.
You can go back to work the very next day only.
No extra care is required after 10 days.
No medicines are required.
Hair will start growing within 10 days. Since growth rate of our hair is normally slow, it takes 4 months to get proper results.