Alma Q special features-
- Combined Q-switch, Long Pulse and Quasi-LP Nd:YAG laser platform– offering maximum versatility
- Double Pulse Technology– delivering maximum power
- Unique Depth Control Capabilities– for precise and accurate treatment
- Safe & Effective– for all skin types (I-VI) as well as for thin and delicate areas
- Multiple Wavelengths
How it works?
A specific wavelength of light passes into the skin and gets absorbed by the ink. As a result, the tattoo ink breaks into small particles which can then be eliminated by body’s natural filtering systems. The surrounding skin is never harmed. Any kind of tattoos – amateur, professional, surgical and tattoos formed after any injury, can be removed using laser treatment for tattoo removal.
How many treatments are required?
Professional tattoos removal requires 6-10 sessions, whereas amateur ones need 4-5 sessions, all spaced at an interval of 6-8 weeks the factors that come to play in determining the number of treatments required to successfully complete these procedures depend on the size and depth of the tattoo and also the type of tattoo itself. Tattoo removal in India is performed by medical professional and any claims by “beauty clinics” are false.
Are there any side effects?
Usually the high power pixel Q switch machine is safe and the side effects are temporary. Rarely there are other side effects like infection, colour changes like hpopigmentation or hyperpigmentation, allergic reaction, scarring or textural changes, Ghost shadows etc. A proper care and proper technique decrease the chances of such things.
Is Laser Tattoo Removal painful?
It might be uncomfortable. It is almost comparable to the time when you got this tattoo inked. Topical anesthesia prior to the procedure may be applied if required.
Does it take time to heal after the treatment?
Yes, a crust is formed which takes around one week to fall off after the procedure.
What is the post treatment care required?
Just as your body needs time to re-build muscle fibre after hitting a hard workout at the gym, it needs plenty of time to recuperate and rebuild healthy skin. However, you should follow these practices once you go for tattoo removal
- Keep the treated area clean and dry.
- Don’t scratch. Do not pick at the scab or allow the skin to become scraped, as this may result in infection and scarring.
- You may apply cool compresses or ice packs (for no longer than 10 minutes) as necessary after the laser treatment to help reduce discomfort and inflammation.
- Avoid high-pressure water hitting the treated area. Baths, hot tubs, swimming pools and any form of soaking aren’t recommended until all blistering and scabbing are completely healed, usually around 2 weeks.
- Itching is very common due to the dehydrating effect of the laser treatment. only use prescribed medications, not any other.
What is the cost of tattoo removal?
The cost of tattoo removal laser treatment depends completely on the size of the tattoo and the number of sittings which are required to ensure thorough removal of all the tattooing ink. However, it would be wise to consider other factors apart from just treatment costs. If you choose a clinic just because it is the cheapest, you run the risk of health problems and inferior results.
What are the points to remember when undergoing this procedure?
- Every skin is different, just like every individual is unique. One must have realistic expectations and not get carried away by advertisements, results obtained in other patients, celebrities etc. One has to understand that it is impossible to actually remove a tattoo — you can lighten it, nothing more. You will never get back the flawless skin that you had before you got the tattoo done. There is always a ghost mark.
- The number of treatments you will need will depend on the age, size, and color(s) of your tattoo. The color of your skin, as well as how deep the tattoo pigment goes, will also affect the removal technique.
- A trained expert cosmetic dermatologist with ample years of experience should be your treating physician.
- There are various makes of the Q switched laser available, and all machines do not have the same power, just like all physicians performing a particular procedure do not have the same level of expertise. Hence, you may be getting the right treatment done, but may be disappointment with the results, so choose your service provider wisely.
- Multiple sessions are required in different coloured tattoos. There may be a faint image still persisting even after multiple treatments depending on size, color, number of sessions needed etc.
Why choose Jaipur skin city?
We, at Jaipur Skin city, have world class facilities in place to cater to your every need when it comes to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Sachin Sharda, our medical head, is a vastly experienced dermatologist skilled in performing all kinds of cosmetic and skin procedures.
Laser tattoo removal is done using modern laser equipment’s “Alma Q” and is carried out under strict monitored conditions.
To know more contact at 9468975757.
Why Q switch Nd Yag laser is the treatment of choice for tattoo removal?
- This is the USFDA approved, worldwide most commonly used and recommended treatment.
- The laser tattoo removal provides the more satisfying results as compared any other method.as the tattoo ink is deep and to remove tattoo laser light easily penetrates deep in comparison to dermabrasion and other procedure where chances of scarring are very high.
- Creams and other topical treatments promising tattoo removal can be tempting, given the cost and commitment of going under the laser. They can only lighten a tattoo at best and then only with repeated use. The more theses cream fades mean that contain ingredients such as trichloroacetic acid – arguably the ingredients they would need to contain to have any reasonable efficacy – can burn and inflame the skin or pose cancer risks
- During laser tattoo, removal treatment experts takes numerous points in the consideration, like the size of the tattoo, nature of skin, the colour of the tattoo, etc. So, this method is far more detailed and customized to remove tattoo as compared to any other method.
- Laser tattoo removal treatment is uncomfortable, but it is less uncomfortable than the substitutes.
- Less expensive in comparison to other methods.
- In terms of efficacy and the results q switch laser results are better, more consistent. the percentage of improvement is maximum with this machine only. Within few settings, your tattoo can completely vanish from your skin. Alternate skin treatments for tattoo removal simply lighten the shade of the tattoo only. So, this treatment is simply the best.