It’s also known as laser peel or carbon peel or Hollywood peel
A carbon peel is a revolutionary laser treatment that is completely painless with minimal-to-zero downtime. It is highly beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne on the face or body. It is also an excellent way to exfoliate and refresh your skin, providing an instant refreshed appearance and leaving skin feeling softer, smoother and firmer.
Also known as The Hollywood Laser Peel, this is a mildly exfoliating and resurfacing procedure that improves the appearance of fine wrinkles, pigment, pores, and acne. The Laser Carbon Peel is the equivalent of having FOUR chemical peels in ONE session!
Benefits of Carbon Peeling
- no anaesthesia completely painless laser-based cosmetic treatments
- No downtime, immediate results-lunch time procedure
- Ideal as party peel, instant glow facial, before functions/ occasions, to de-tan.
- Long term results.
- no side effects
- suitable for all skin types, and is particularly beneficial for patients with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, rough/uneven skin texture and acne
A layer of liquid carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the pores. Laser light is highly attracted to the carbon particles. When the laser is passed over the area, it destroys the carbon, taking dead skin cells, contaminants and oil with it
How It Works
- Cleansing: The liquid carbon material applied during the start of your procedure absorbs oil and impurities from deep within the pores. When the laser targets and destroys the carbon particles, the absorbed material goes with it.
- Exfoliating: The laser is highly attracted to the carbon substance. When it passes along the treatment area, it exfoliates while removing dead skin cells and blackheads. The result is smoother, glowing skin with reduced pore size and an improved, even skin tone.
- Rejuvenating: Carbon peels penetrate the deep layers of the skin to stimulate collagen production, which results in firmer, plumper, more radiant skin and a reduction of fine lines.
- Acne and Oil Destroying: The heat omitted by the laser during the carbon peel reduces the bacteria responsible for acne, allowing for improved control of pimples and outbreaks. The heat also shrinks the sebaceous glands, reducing oil production and congestion in the pores.
Who can undergo carbon peel
Anyone who feels the need for a fresher, younger and glowing look can undergo this procedure. However, the most suitable candidates are those with acne-prone and dull skin, blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines on their face.
Who May Not be A Suitable Candidate for Laser Peel?
- Active skin infection
- Pregnancy, breast feeding
- History of cold sores
- Recent sun tanning
- Open skin wounds
- Very dry and sensitive skin types
What Areas can be Treated?
Treatments are suitable for any part of the body, including the face, chest, and back and are safe for any skin type. The carbon peel has been shown to be both safe and effective. It also presents a significantly lower risk for pigmentation changes and scarring than similar treatments on the market currently.
What do one feel during and after the procedure?
During the procedure– patients feel some heat, but it does not provoke any discomfort or pain.
Immediately after the procedure -some patients may experience slight redness but it disappears after a couple of hours.
On a few days following the treatment-some peeling of the skin surface layer may occur.
What are the results?
The Laser Peel treatment has some different kinds of results, including the following:
- Removal of fine lines
- Removal of acne
- Removal of blackheads
- Smooth skin
- Removes excessive pigmentation
- Removes dull and dark complexion
- Reduction in pore size
- Increased skin renewal
- More even skin tone and texture
- Improved radiance
How much Time is required?
Treatment takes about 20-30 minutes. With no downtime, you can return immediately to your daily activities.
How Many Sessions are required
Every individual is different, and so is skin type, skin condition, skin colour and response to treatment.
For mild cases, 4-8 treatment sessions are recommended. For more significant improvement like in acne more sessions are required. Treatments are spaced 2-4 weekly apart as per the requirement to allow skin to heal and regenerate. Maintenance treatments spaced 2-3 month apart helps retain optimal skin health.
What are the Potential side effects
Usually safe procedure with no side effect. However, some may have
- Mild to moderate redness for a few hours after the procedure.
- Temporary hair removal to the treatment area is not uncommon.
- Mild outbreak the week following the treatment.
- A warm/sunburn like sensation.
I do not have any problem with my skin, do I need this treatment
Anyone can benefit from Carbon Peel Laser. It is especially good if you need a instant refreshed appearance for a party or a quick fix on some blemishes on the face. Moreover, it is important to understand that maintenance of healthy skin and youthfulness is a long-term commitment and therefore a regular therapy is warranted
Why Choose Jaipur Skin city for the Treatment
- “Alma Q laser” Most Advanced Technology with state of the art machines first of its kind in Rajasthan.
- Treatment is comfortable and cost-effective.
- Experienced and medically specialized Technical staff.
- Affordable Prices.
- Conveniently Located Clinic in Jaipur and easy availability
Jaipur skin city provides a variety of cosmetic treatments to restore and enhance your natural beauty.