Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur
Jaipur Skincity is one of India’s prominent clinics in the field of Hair Transplant in Jaipur and have treated more than 1 lac patients hair loss problems and has the best Dermatologist in Jaipur and skin specialist in Jaipur. The hair transplant cost in Jaipur at Jaipur Skin City clinic depends on Several factors.
Types of Hair Transplant
There are types types of Hair Transplant- 1. FUE and 2. FUT
1. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUE is a type of hair transplant involving shaving your head’s back. Local anesthesia is given to the patient, individual hair follicles are removed from the back of the head, and tiny incisions are placed on the scalp. The hair follicles removed from the back are inserted into the incisions, and the surgical site is then covered with gauze or bandages.
2. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
In FUT, a strip of the scalp is removed from the back of the head, and the removed scalp region is closed with stitches. Now, the surgeon will use a scalpel to cut the scalp into smaller pieces, which can be used to separate hair follicles. These smaller pieces are known as grafts. Sometimes, a surgeon will separate the original strip of scalp into thousands of grafts containing between one and four hair follicles.
Next, the surgeon uses a needle, blade and a microscope to make small holes in the scalp for the graft transplantation. Then the surgeon inserts grafts into the holes at the donor site, and at the end, the surgical site is covered with gauzes or bandages. The treatment of FUT hair transplant is done under local anesthesia.
Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur
Do you know that the cost of a hair transplant typically depends on the number of grafts you require and the type of hair transplant you want to be done? FUE costs around Rs 25-35 per graft, whereas FUT costs Rs 20-30 per graft.
Here is a list of hair transplant cost in Jaipur:
|Number of grafts||FUE||FUT|
|1000||20000 INR||25000 INR|
|2000||40000 INR||50000 INR|
|3000||60000 INR||75000 INR|
|4000||80000 INR||100000 INR|
|5000 or more||Package||Package|
Note: The above cost is just an estimate only. To know the exact price, you can visit the Jaipur Skin City clinic at Lal Kothi or Pratap Nagar in Jaipur.
Factors Affecting Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur?
Hair Transplant Surgery claims to be the only permanent solution for baldness; this is why all hair loss victims look up to the procedure as their only saviour. If you are also planning to undergo a hair transplant shortly, remember cost is one major factor that can influence not only your decision to opt for the surgery but also the outcome of the procedure.
How? If the hair transplant cost in Jaipur does not fall within your budget, you will look for other affordable options. For instance, if you find a surgeon offering a hair transplant at a meagre rate, quality is most probably compromised, affecting the outcome of the surgery.
Before going into this discussion, let’s first understand the difference between a hair and a hair follicle.
Other Factors which will Determine your Best Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur
- Male vs Female -Female hair transplant is a little costlier than a male hair transplant in Jaipur.
- Donor Area – a scalp transplant is cheaper than a body hair transplant.
- FUE vs F.U.E. – FF.U.T.is F.U.E.ittle expensive as it requires more expertise from the team. Strip Method(FUT) anF.U.T.ollicular Unit Extraction (FUE). FF.U.E.neeF.U.E.more time and effort from the doctor are more expensive than the traditional strip removal technique.
“But here at Jaipur skincity, our pricing is comparable even while doing exclusive FUE as F.U.E.believe in affordable services for all. Ut we provide FUE at F.U.E. price of FUT at F.U.T. centre.“
- Qualification and Affiliation of Doctor – Before taking the final decision for surgery, you are advised to check the staff and affiliation of the doctor. Our specialist Dr Sachin Sharda is an M.D.(dermatology) from a prestigious S.M.S. S.M.S.l college, and also he is a member of the association of hair restoration surgeons, India.
- Services– Modular O.T. taO.T. cold L.ED. lights, titanium punches and instruments, and permanent and fully trained staff are among the few gold-standard facilities available at our centre.
- Hair Characteristics –This may sound weird, but your hair texture and colour play a part in determining the number of grafts required for efficient coverage of bald areas, directly influencing the hair transplant surgery cost. For example, if you have dark thick, curly hair, fewer will be required to cover a bald patch compared to someone with fine, straight hair. this will automatically cut your procedure cost.
- Geographic Location of the Provider – you may be aware that the cost of living varies in different parts of the world. So, it’s pretty usual to find surgeons from around the globe asking for different amounts.so surgery in 3 tire cities like in Jaipur would be cheaper than big metros. In the same town, surgery would cost more if the centre is located in a high rental place.
- Center is franchisee or owned:- the owned centre would cost less as they need not pay fees to the doctor who is coming from outside.
Go through a detailed examination at our centre as we need to understand your hair type, the stage of baldness you are experiencing, the number of grafts required to restore the hair damage, and the final hair transplant cost.
Hair Loss Patterns
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant Technique
- FUE technique is the permanent solution to hair loss.
- Saves you from unwanted and hideous surgery scars.
- It does not cause any Pain.
- Offers fast recovery.
- We offer this well-known and successful technique at the cost of FUT.
Your Head, Your Decision
You need to understand the complexities of hair loss and the quality of your desired result. You must make the final decision only after you have met the surgeon and thoroughly examined your scalp and body hair.
So, it is advisable to invest money only after thorough investigations. Your health is more important than the money, after all.
Why Choose Jaipur Skin City?
- Best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur.
- Affordable Hair Transplant Cost in Jaipur
- Offers New FUE Technique
- We use the US FDA-approved SAFE Scribe Machine for the extraction of follicles.
- Treated over 1 Lac Patient.
The best feeling comes when you know that you are in safe hands and will soon experience the worth of your money. So, visit our Jaipur Skin city centre at Lal Kothi or Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, to learn more about our procedures and techniques.
Results of FUE Hair Transplant Technique at Jaipur Skin City
*Disclaimer: Results may vary significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences.
Since your own follicles are implanted on your head, the hair transplant produces permanent and natural results.
Definitely. In hair transplant hair roots are implanted which continue to produce hair as in normal condition. One can cut them, shave them, dye them and style according to his desire.
There is no long term adverse effect of hair transplant, only in rare cases swelling and folliculitis can be seen in short term which subsides within few days.
It’s a single-day procedure (approx. 8-10 hrs.)
Yes of course. Transplant is performed under local anesthesia. You can talk to us or listen to music during whole surgery.
You can go back to work the very next day only.
No extra care is required after 10 days.
No medicines are required.
Hair will start growing within 10 days. Since growth rate of our hair is normally slow, it takes 4 months to get proper results.