Scalp Micro Pigmentation in India
Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP) is a nonsurgical technique to create a series of tiny dots with natural, nontoxic ink on the scalp in between hairs or on the completely bald areas to give a look of tiny hairs. This creates an illusion of dense hairs.
The purpose is to cover up the areas of the scalp where the skin is prominently visible due to baldness, thinning hair, scarring, or any other form of alopecia so it can give dense look or on a bald area to create a shaven face.
This is called the densification effect and with proper care can last up to 6 months to 1 year. The results are immediate, realistic, and hassle-free.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary significantly from patient to patient due to individual differences.
The human head has on average 200 hair per centimetre square. When thinning or hair loss occurs, it can increase the visibility of scalp skin through the hair.By creating tiny black to grey dots on the scalp, it creates an illusion of fullness on the head. The visibility of the scalp skin through hair is reduced to and thus it reduces the unwanted attention of other person to balding scalp.
Usually very safe. All those skin related redness,or infection if happen is temporary.
The procedure takes 1 to 2 hours depending on the area that needs to be treated. There is no need of cutting hair and the person can go back to his work straight after the procedure without need to cover the scalp.
It is best suited in people:-
- Desiring Instant Density and not wanting to undergo hair transplant
- With inadequate donor hair who may prefer to go for a low density hair transplant coupled with trichopigmentation,
- Having diffuse hairloss (in both males and females)/early stage of hairloss,
- Having scars from previous hair transplant surgeries,
- Having burn scars,
- Female pattern baldness (Female hair loss sufferers who do not want to shave their head for a hair transplant) Having lost hair due to chemotherapy, radiotherapy or those with hairloss due to hormonal changes (PCOD)
- Alopecia areata,
The cost depend of the area treated. For this you are requested to visit the centre and have counsultation.