Acne scars are usually the result of inflamed blemishes caused by skin pores engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. The pore swells, causing a break in the follicle wall. Shallow lesions are usually minor and heal quickly. But if there is a deep break in the wall of the pore, the infected material can spill out into surrounding tissue, creating deeper lesions. The skin attempts to repair these lesions by forming new collagen fibers. These repairs usually aren’t as smooth and flawless as the original skin.
Types of acne scars
There are two main types of acne scars:
1.Hypertrophic or keloid scarring
2.Atrophic or depressed scarring:
The advanced technique to get rid of acne scars is DERMAROLLER OR MICRONEEDLING
Dermaroller treatment for acne scars is a type of micro-needling treatment that is creating waves in the dermatological field. Not only has it been proven to work on acne scar tissue; it can also improve overall skin tone and texture.
The sharp, fine needles need to be rolled all over the scar tissue where they break down and stimulate the skin cells to help them proliferate and heal themselves. Dermaroller acne treatment is proven to boost collagen and elastin formation by improving the blood supply.
HOW DOES DERMAROLLER WORKS ON SCARS
Dermaroller is very similar in appearance to a hairbrush except that, instead of bristles, it has tiny needles attached to it. The sharp, fine needles need to be rolled all over the scar tissue where they break down and stimulate the skin cells to help them proliferate and heal themselves. Dermaroller acne treatment is proven to boost collagen and elastin formation by improving the blood supply. This device is developed on the principles of neo-collagenesis and neo-angiogenesis, both of which enable the skin to better absorb acne skin care products used post-treatment…
BENEFITS OF DERMAROLLER FOR ACNE SCARS TREATMENT
- It is fast treatment and very less time-consuming treatment, you might need a couple of sessions depending on how deep your acne scar tissue is.
- Compared to most acne scar treatments, dermaroller for acne scar is cheaper.
- Alongside acne and acne scars, the treatment can also help in tightening the skin by reducing wrinkles, loose skin folds.
- This treatment can also help lighten the skin significantly.
- It can be used safely on the face.
- It helps make acne skin care medication more effective.
- It is very less painful.
RESULTS AFTER DERMAROLLER
- After dermaroller, immediate results occur(i.e.:from1day to a week).
- The skin looks plumper and more supple.
- The pores appear to be smaller.
- Fine lines get diminished.
- Skin gets glow and u will feel like u need to apply less makeup.
- Hyperpigmentation from post-acne marks fades more quickly.
For expert dermatological guidance and dermaroller treatment in Jaipur, consult with Dr Sachin Sharda Dermatologist in Jaipur.