“TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY, IT’S THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE TO LIVE.”
And in our body skin is the most important organ, because it is the only organ which is exposed.Your skin health is important not only for your appearance but more importantly because your skin performs so many essential tasks for your body.So to maintain skin healthy most important and most easy remedy is an intake of water.
Pure and crystal clear water is a lifeline of the universe.All of us know the importance of hydration but have you ever stopped and thought about the benefits of water?Let us take a dive into the benefits of water.
Advantages of Drinking Plenty of Water
- Approximately 50-70% of our body mass is made up of water, including cells, tissues, skin and the organs.
- Water removes toxins and waste products from the body thereby cleansing it.
- Lack of water in the body may cause constipation, asthma, allergy, hypertension, migraine and many other health problems.
Advantages of Drinking Water for Skin
- Water is essential to maintain the optimum skin moisture and deliver essential nutrients to skin cells.It replenishes the skin tissues and increases its elasticity. This helps delay the appearance of signings of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- It keeps the skin well hydrated and glistening, thereby, enhancing the complexion.For soft and supple skin, drinking an adequate amount of water is more important than applying topical creams.
- Drinking enough water combats skin disorders like psoriasis, wrinkles and eczema. It also increases the metabolic rate and improves digestive system to flush out toxins from the body. This in turn gives you a healthy and glowing skin.
Water Therapy for Skin
- As soon as u get up, drink at least 6-7 glasses of water(approx.1.5 liters.)
- Do not take tea or coffee before drinking water because it will not give you the results.
- Avoid eating anything, even a small amount of anything can interfere with this therapy.
- Avoid drinking any beverage the previous night that has alcohol content.
- To increase intake of water in daytime also we should keep a bottle filled with water with yourself.
- Should drink at least one glass of water 10mintues before every meal.
- should intake more and more watery and juicy fruits like cucumber, watermelon, coconut water, oranges etc. this will also increase your water balance in your body.